Hello from sitters in the Canadian Maritimes!

Hi all! We’ve been members of this site for a few years now and have finally joined the forum after reading through some of the content. Hoping to be helpful contributing members as well as gleaning some great information off this networking highway!

3 Likes

Hello @DMJ from a fellow Canadian :canada: and welcome to the forum. Please share whether you are a sitter, or homeowner, or both perhaps? We have some forum members who are eager to do sits in Eastern Canada. I have only been to Newfoundland and Labrador (not on a sit) and certainly enjoyed the local culture and the warmth of the people. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome from Ontario! Love the east coast, where are you located?

Hi there
We are heading up to NS, Newfoundland and Labrador this summer. I have been asked many times where I would live in the world if everything was equal. Without hesitation Nova Scotia. The country, the scenery, the people just make it my sort of country. Of course my husband always says I’ve never been there in the winter!
Please spread the word and get more people to join from The Maritimes. Good luck with your endeavours.

We’re pet/house sitters in Nova Scotia. Enjoying spending pet time with others’ beloved animals.

Newfoundland & Labrador is on our Bucket List as well.

2 Likes

Thanks! We live near Halifax and are looking forward to more house/pet sitting in this great big beautiful world.

1 Like

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing more of the Maritimes ourselves as we just made a major move across the country from BC to NS.

I’ve been to Halifax a few times and loved it. Best of luck on your housesitting adventure!

Welcome for an Ontarian nomad :-). Glad to see you here

Hi from Salem, MA by way of New Brunswick! I’ve lived in the US for years but do miss home and can’t wait to head back in a week and a half!

2 Likes