Bonjour!

I am Brigitte. a French Canadian from Montreal, Québec. I will be retiring next February 2021 and can’t wait for that free time that will allow me to do more petsitting.
Member since 2014 I loved each single opportunity THS gave me to meet new furry, feathered and human friends. Long life THS.

2 Likes

Hi Brigitte, I am on the West Coast. Looking forward to traveling once it is safe to do so!

1 Like

Hi Melanie !
Many friends went visiting BC and AB last summer as it was within Canada. Our turns will come soon hopefully.

2 Likes

@Melanie @Brigitte Hi fellow Canadians (Vancouver is home, although Scotland is where COVID grounded me:)) welcome to our community forum, it’s wonderful to have you here. We can’t wait to hear about your TrustedHousesitters journey and look forward to getting to know you better.

When safe travel returns we hope to share in your next pet and house sitting adventures, wherever they may take you, meanwhile you’ve come to the right place to stay connected.

Thank you for being part of our amazing community, enjoy the conversations and connecting with our ever growing forum community.

Angela & #TeamTrusted

2 Likes

Merci Provence. Never sat neither in your part of the World but visited your beautiful area many years ago. Les Baux, Marseille et la Camargue. Quels beaux souvenirs.

2 Likes

Welcome Brigitte! Montreal is a beautiful city! We’ve visited both for pleasure and for business and loved it each and every time.

Congrats on your retirement! May your time be fulfilling and everything you’ve dreamed of. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to be in this community
Brigitte

1 Like

Welcome Brigitte. I love Quebec and am looking forward to housesitting in Canada in the future. I’ve only been to Canada (twice) in the winter!!

2 Likes

Isn’it wonderful to be able to discover new countries/cities/régions with furry friends ? Canada has a lot to offer. Welcome !

3 Likes

It certainly is

2 Likes