Happy Holidays from Quebec Canada

Hello everyone,
Julia and myself are from Blainville, Quebec, Canada and we have 3 dogs. Zara, a red golden retriever, Oreo a Lab/cattle dog and Fifi a mix chihuahua. All have different characters. We joined Trusted house sitters last summer becuz we are travelers and sometimes we need someone, who is/are also travelers and are willing to exchange by house sitting the dogs.
Last summer, a situation happened where the person who was suppose to sit for us had an accident and was no longer able to sit. Unfortunately due to it happening at last minute, we weren’t able to find anyone on short notice so we had to put dogs in a shelter which wasn’t pleasant for the dogs. Nevertheless I still enjoy the site and am hoping that next year will be a better one.

3 Likes

Hi @ZaraOreoFifi. Welcome to our community. I’m sorry to hear you had to kennel Zara, Oreo and Fifi last summer, but glad you had it as a “plan B” so you were still able to travel.

Where did you go? Do you have any pictures you could share with us?

Hello @ZaraOreoFifi and a belated welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

You can also add your TrustedHousesitters listing to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish to.

As @Karen_E mentioned, I am sorry you had to kennel your pups last year but pleased you still managed to travel.

It would be lovely if you have any photos to share, we would love to see them :dog::blush: