Greetings from the mountains of Western North Carolina, USA

Hello wanderers, I hope everyone is healthy, happy, and imagining new adventures. I have been critter sitting for quite a few years, and the last few years with TrustedHousesitters. I look forward to traveling safely soon. Jack and I are getting ready for our summer in Maine. If the Canadian border opens, we plan on exploring Newfoundland, PEI, and Nova Scotia. If that is not possible, a trip out west with Oregon as our destination.

4 Likes

Hi Victoria and welcome to our Community Forum … Summer in Maine sounds wonderful and exploring Canada will be amazing (I might be biased hailing from BC Canada) and having lived in Nova Scotia for 2 years it really is a beautiful Province, reminds me of Scotland. Oregon as an alternative is also a great choice … we hope you get to realize your pet and housesitting travel goals.

Thank you for joining the conversation and enjoy connecting with other TrustedHousesitters from around the world.

Angela and the Team

Halifax, Nova Scotia is a special place for me, since my maternal grandparents were born and lived there until they moved to the USA. I also love to dance and would love to explore Cape Breton. I’ve visited Nova Scotia twice, but it’s been way too long!

1 Like

Welcome and hello from Ontario, Canada! We had a lovely sit in North Carolina in December 2019, we got to hang out with 2 of the sweetest dogs in the outer banks - even saw wild horses, it was fantastic.

I hope you get to visit Canada’s easy coast, I haven’t been to Newfoundland yet but PEI & Nova Scotia are wonderful. If you are into road trips, make sure to visit Nova Scotia’s Cabot Trail - it’s one of the best drives I’ve been on!

1 Like

Welcome @Victoria , great to have you here!

Your summer adventure and fingers crossed your Canadian exploration sound amazing! Pictures will certainly be in order!

1 Like

Welcome Victoria :wave:

1 Like