New to HS..live in Northern Ontario Canada

Hi everyone out there in canada…i am previously living in my car…which is awesome…i can wake up by a small town, beautiful lake side public rest area…looking for people and pets to love and take care of so you, the traveler wont have any worries…
I was born and raised in the bush, spent time in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, but have never been east…
I have and had everything feom a pet pot belly pig, raised in home with me to horse’s, goats, chickens, big Mastiff’s to lil dachshunds…was taught from a very young age on how to clean properly…must add, im a baby boomer. Lol…

Thank you for looking and reading a little bit about me.
Admin Notice: Post Moderated

4 Likes

Hi @aliza welcome to our community forum and we look forward to welcoming you to TrustedHousesitters when you have completed your registration, if you need any help with this our Membership Services Team are on hand to help.

Thank you for your really interesting introduction and “born and raised in the bush” whets the imagination as does “previously living in my car” a true nomadic lifestyle …

Where are you in Canada at the moment and where to next?

Welcome again, enjoy connecting with members from around the world and we look forward to sharing in your TrustedHousesitters adventure.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Hi Angela…
Still learning this app…lol…im located inbetween Timmins and North Bay Ontario…6 hours north of Toronto…
Hope this helps

Take care tillnwe yak again.
Elizabeth