Hello from Sooke, BC, Canada

Hello Everyone! My husband and I are longtime members of TrustedHousesitters. We live in the small coastal village of Sooke, BC on Vancouver Island, Canada when we are not traveling (mostly house sitting). Through house sitting, we’ve made so many friends over the years as we stay in touch. Every Saturday morning we video chat with a walking group in France - introduced by homeowners from a previous house sit. We are hoping to return to their area perhaps in 2022 when the world has settled down from Covid. Some of our Canadian friends are now house sitters as well, and on a few occasions we’ve even met up with them when overseas - such fun!

8 Likes

HI @MaggieB welcome from “The Most Beautiful Place ON Earth” BC Tourist boards slogan. I lived on the Island for 5 years, Nanoose Bay, it is really beautiful as is Sooke.

We would love to hear more about your travels and the friendships you’ve made, hopefully you’ll soon be able to resume your adventures.

Thank you for being part of our community and for bringing us some BC beauty today.

Angela & the Team

1 Like