Hello from Sue in Somerset, UK

Hi there, I’m loving being a sitter with TH. I’m looking forward to my next sit in mid-June, which is a weekend stay with my 11yo son - fun with dog, cat and ducks in the countryside.

I’m especially keen to make contact with people in the Mendip/ Bristol / Bath area who might be interested in finding a sitter. I’m mainly available during Scottish school holidays, but worth an ask anytime and I’ll aim to reply quickly.

1 Like

Hi and welcome.
The areas you are interested in tend to have quite a few sits so hopefully you have no bother finding sits :slightly_smiling_face:

Start applying and good luck!

4 Likes

Thank you SandC!

Hi @SandC Can you please tell me what is the situation in the Mangotsfield?

Hi.

From what I have noticed, the area in and around Bristol/Bath up to the Cotswolds has plenty of choice.

Mangotsfield falls within that area so there will be sits close by.

Hello Sue! We’re brand new to TH too and are looking for someone for 10-11 days at the beginning of August in Reading if you might be interested? Not too far away from Bristol/Bath :slight_smile:

Hello @SomersetSue. Welcome to the community forum. I’m glad you love pet sitting through TrustedHousesitters. I do too. What a delight it must be for you and the critters you sit for that you can include your son. I would have loved to do that when my son was young.
Happy travels.
KarenE

Hi, that’s kind of you to reach out. Sorry I can’t manage those dates though. Best of luck with TH - it’s really good!

Sue

1 Like