Hello new member looking for a Pet sitter :)

Hi there,

We are looking for a Pet sitter for a couple of holidays this year. New to the site and have no idea what we are doing but happy for any tips or advice :slight_smile:

Update - Our listing is attached to our profile here in the forum.

Cheers
Matt

4 Likes

Hi @Jackson
On behalf of Angela and Vanessa a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitterā€™s forum.

I see you dates are live on your listing, so do share a link to your listing on your forum profile for a bit of extra exposure. But the main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you.

If at any time you need any help donā€™t hesitate to reach out to our community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance. And donā€™t forget our membership support team are always on hand to give assistance.

All the very best, The Forum team

3 Likes

Welcome! We have all been there. Somemanys have and will be sharing plenty soon.
Have fun exploring the content here and setting up your listing.
All the best and have fun!

2 Likes

Hi @Jackson Welcome to THS and the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

I can give you advices from a sitterā€™s perspective, so feel free to ask anytime. There plenty of genuine and pet loving sitters here so I hope youā€™ll find the one that suits you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Jackson - Welcome to the group. As many sitters use public transport to get around you could be reducing the number of sitters that will apply by saying ā€˜sitters need a carā€™

I am wondering why they need a car when you also say -

ā€œ5 mins walking distance to Co-Op, local pub/restaurant and also our vet practice
Woking town centre 20 minute walking distance, Train station 30 mins walking distanceā€.

4 Likes

Ahh very true, I donā€™t even drive myself and can walk everywhere. Thank You!

3 Likes

Hi Matt,
Jackson looks very sweet. Thereā€™s a nice photo of him enjoying a countryside walk somewhere - maybe you could mention places locally that might be nice to take him to, out in the countryside or local parks, and dog-friendly cafes or pubs? And although Iā€™m in the UK I donā€™t know your area at all, so maybe some suggestions of local attractions ?
Cheers, Ally

1 Like

Great Idea thanks, Iā€™ll do that!

Hi @Jackson (Matt), Iā€™d change the order of your photos - start with a picture of Jackson rather than one of your TV!

3 Likes

Yes I completely agree with you. A photo of Jackson would be much better for the first photo you see on the listing.
Also, more importantly @Jackson welcome to the TrustedHousesitters forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes