Hello from the Sunny Algarve in Portugal

This will be our first year with Trusted House Sitters and we already have three pet sits booked when we visit the UK in May.

We have had dogs all our married life , mainly Golden Retrievers and Black Labradors. Sadly our last dog Zac passed away last year.

We decided the next best thing to owning a dog is to look after other peoples and see different parts of the country at the same time.

We are really looking forward to our pet sits !

6 Likes

Good luck!

Welcome, @KeithG! I just left the Algarve this morning, a beautiful part of the world. Enjoy your sitting adventures!

Thank you!

We live in Praia de Luz and we love it ! But too many people in the summer so we are off on our sitting adventure to the UK - cannot wait, we are looking after some lovely dogs, some chickens and a cat !

1 Like

Hi @KeithG a very warm welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters and congrats on arranging your UK sits, you will have a lovely pet company early summer.

I’m so sorry for the loss of Zac, it’s so terribly hard losing a beloved pet family member you will find many members began their pet sitting journey after their loss, I am one. That was 14 years ago, caring for pets and helping their human families to travel with peace of mind has been more rewarding than I can say, helped heal my heart and give my travel lifestyle real purpose.

Enjoy the forum and connecting with our members … we look forward to sharing in your THS journey.

Where is your first sit and what new best friend will you be caring for?

Angela and the Team

1 Like