Hello from travelling photographer couple in UK :)

Hi, we’re Lina + Tom, a married couple. We have just joined as we travel a fair bit and always miss our kitties when we’re away. We’re going to be particularly looking for sits in northern Italy throughout June/July and possibly August, and in turn sitters to be at our home in the beautiful south Cambridgeshire countryside. We haven’t finished that part of our profile yet - need to tidy the house first before taking the photos haha!

We’re huge animal lovers and any sits we do will undoubtedly result in free pet portraits for the owners to keep :slight_smile: We’re very experienced cat owners and I am the former Cambridge Cats Protection branch secretary, but we also love all sorts of animals.

Being self employed we’re open to local sits too.

Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and pets.

5 Likes

Hello @Lina_and_Tom and welcome to the forum and TrustedHousesitters. There’s lots of useful information on a wide range of topics here. You can use the spyglass search feature to search for key words of questions you might have. If you don’t find the answer, then add a post and forum members will be happy to try and help.

Given you are focussing on Italy, I’ll just mention to read about ‘saved searches’. You can set up a saved search so you get notification of any new listings, either by getting a daily email (if saved on the website) or instant notification (if saved on the phone app). Sometimes being one of the first to apply can be an advantage.

I’ll add a link to the THS web pages:

How to create a saved search on the website

How to create saved search alerts on the app

If you have a basic membership, you have up to three saved searches. Other membership levels have an unlimited number of these.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

2 Likes

thank you @Snowbird we’ve definitely started to use the saved searches feature which is great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @SandC - thanks for the tip, we were just saying this actually so we’ll look at what’s available. Thank you!

2 Likes