Hello from Washington State USA

Hello, we had no idea that there was this strong of an animal lover community. We are trying to plan a last minute trip, so anyone that could help, it would be wonderful! Definitely will continue our journey with trusted house sitters.

6 Likes

Welcome, fellow WAer! You may want to read some other threads, particularly those that detail how to add your listing to your profile.

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi @GuyBillups Welcome to THS and the forum. :slightly_smiling_face: The essence of this community is our love for pets so if I may I suggest you to put forward your bond with pets :slightly_smiling_face:

Just wanted to let you know that the link to your profile isn’t put properly so we can’t click on it.

I hope you’ll find a great (first?) sit at your dates, but most of all will have a great time with wonderfull pets :hugs:

Hi @Lost.In.Translation and thank you for taking the time to welcome @GuyBillups to the community. Just a heads-up that when a member is new to the community, until their trust level goes up as a result of engagement (it doesn’t take too long with normal activity), links do not work in profiles, they have to be cut and pasted. A little frustrating I know, but it’s an anti-spam filter built into the Discourse software. All the best, Vanessa

Hi @Vanessa_A Thank your for the explanation, I am sure @GuyBillups will find that informative :slightly_smiling_face: All the best.

Oh i see, thank you @Vanessa_A