Hello from Whiteparish, England

Hi, I would like to introduce ourselves as new members of the forum. Our names are Emma and my husband Patrick, we live in the beautiful village of Whiteparish close to the New Forest, Salisbury, and Romsey. We have 2 beautiful dogs Bumble a black lab and Queenie a British Bulldog both of whom are cuddly friendly girls. We live in a cosy new light home with a medium sized garden.

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m a Hampshire girl that went to college in Winchester now travelling the world 30 years later, home & pet sitting. Lovely to have you with us all :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hello, @EmmaDarlington I would like to wish you a very warm welcome to the community forum.
Here you can connect with like-minded members who can help answer your housesitting questions and you can also use the spyglass to search for previous topics and discussions.

Please feel free to add your TrustedHousesitters listing to your forum profile, so that members can view it and give feedback and tips.

Here is how:

I have visited the New Forest and it’s such a beautiful area. Feel free to share some photos of Queenie and Bumble, I bet they are a lovely pair of pups.

Best wishes Carla

Hi! Welcome to THS. We just joined 2 weeks ago. Everyone is very supportive. We already confirmed our dates with a sitter for our big trip this April/ May. We are very excited and impressed with this group. Karen gave us some good tips on our listing. Good luck :relaxed:

3 Likes