Hello ... my name is Tania from Carteret, New Jersey, USA

I’ve lived in Carteret all my life. Grew up with animals. Love all breeds

2 Likes

Hello @taniabigai and welcome to the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Good morning @taniabigai and a warm welcome to our community! It’s always good to discover new and different places, and Carteret is a new one on me! I’ve just been checking out how close you are to NYC! Looks like a fabulous location!

It appears that you’ve just signed up to the platform (correct me if wrong) so if you need any help or advice, don’t hesitate to ask our helpful members or message any member of the team.

In the meantime we’d love to hear a little more about your plans… are you hoping to house sit and where or to use sitters for your own pets? Have fun connecting with our members. All the best, Vanessa and the team

1 Like

I am mainly interested in walking dogs, sitting with them outside while their mommies and daddies are at work. Vet appointments and grooming appointments are open for discussion. I’m available Monday through Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm

Hi. I think you’ll find that this site isn’t for that. This site is for staying in a home owners house while they’re away on vacation, not just random drop-in walks. You might try Wag or Rover. I’ve walked dogs with Wag with great success in the US. Good luck!