HELP SOS cancelled sit how to free up dates

hey everyone,
unfortunately a homeowner canceled on us very last minute which I find horrible this being our first time this has happened and randomly getting a text that she sold her house and now we cant stay there…

anyway I would love to know how I can open those dates up back on my profile so I can apply to sits during that period? does she need to cancel It on her side or is there something I can do to free up those dates on my profile because she’s not responsive and I dont think she will help out from her part.

also I wanted to upgrade a few days ago to premium wish I did, but wondering if I upgrade and a sit cancels in the future that is already confirmed before having premium do I still get reimbursed or its just for sits confirmed after the upgrade?

thank you !

Hi @rcoh welcome to our community forum and I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a sit cancellation, I have forwarded your message to the Membership Services Team asking them to follow up with you. There are many great sits on the site I’m sure that you will find another one very soon.

The sit cancellations only applies to sits confirmed once you have upgraded, it isn’t retroactive.

Welcome again and do let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Angela and the Team

1 Like