Hi from Abingdon, UK

Hi @Duck12 welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining is from Abingdon in glorious Oxfordshire.

I’m so happy to hear that pet sitting is helping provide some well earned and deserved, respite from your work in the NHS. Being with animals is good for the body, mind and the soul. Being able to be a best friend and carer to a pet family member and then pass back to their own people is the perfect solution for pet lovers unable to have their own but needing a temporary “fix” … frequently or just occasionally. It’s how I got started on my TrustedHousesitters journey 13 years ago.

This post from our help centre will explain the availability calendar and there are other conversations on the forum on the subject, use the spyglass and key words to locate the discussions and any other subject of interest.

You can also add your sitter profile link to your forum profile that way other members will be able to “meet” you … you can follow these steps

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

Enjoy connecting with our members and please ask any questions, our community are always ready to help.

1 Like