Hello from Oxfordshire, UK from Libby and dogs

Hello everyone from Oxfordshire, UK.

We’ve been on and off with Trusted housesitters for many years and it’s been wonderful.

We tend to ask people from the UK for our two dogs as the one dog is a bit nervous and it is just easier for her to meet the people once before so we all know it will be ok. (And I can enjoy my holiday!)

I’m not sure what else I’m meant to put here only that we hope to meet some of you going forward. But mostly, our dogs do!

Libby and dogs!

8 Likes

Hello @Libster26 and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I am very pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with TrustedHousesitters over the years.

You can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish. This will enable others on here to give you helpful advice and feedback and also extra exposure for your listing.

If you have any problems with attaching your THS profile on here or if you have any other questions then please do not hesitate to ask. We are all more than happy to help. :blush:

Do you have any photos of your dogs that you can share on here?

7 Likes

@Libster26 They are both absolutely adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also thank you for adding your THS profile/listing on here, I have had a peruse and your profile/listing looks great. The only point I would make is on your listing you state sitters need a car. Can this perhaps be removed if there is sufficient transport by other means to your location?
By removing this need for a car you will open your sit up to many more applicants.

You may find these attached threads helpful.

I am sure others on here will also take a look and offer their advice and feedback for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks SamNtha

@Libster26 You are very welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Samox24. @Libster26’s link doesn’t open up when clicked.

Hi @temba Which link are you referring to?

@Samox24 When I click on Libster26 to go to her listing profile, the link is there but it won’t open.

@temba You will need to copy and paste this in to a search engine/new tab to be able to view.

If you look at the attached thread for reference.

I hope this helps to explain why. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Samox24, I realise I can do that but for others newer they might not, especially where you have thanked her for adding her listing/profile for members to see and offer advice.

Hi @temba I hope the attached thread helps to explain why.
Basically the TH forum uses a program called Discourse. Discourse uses something called “trust levels”.

H ello from Australia. You certainly live in a lovely part of the world

1 Like

Hi! Welcome!

1 Like

They are beautiful babies.

1 Like