Hi from Bangkok!

Hi All, I’m Linnea, a Finn living in Bangkok with my husband and our dog and two cats. All the animals are from Northern Thailand. As we do need to travel every now and then (mostly locaally, but sometimes longer trips to Finland), we were delighted to find THS! Our dog just loves cuddles and company, so we don’t feel comfortable to leave her in a boarding facility, and often she travels with us. But there are times when taking her with us is just not practical. And if we take her with us, we’d need someone to taake care of cats.

Right now we’re getting to know how it all works, and haven’t made our listing yet.

8 Likes

Hello @CatsAndDog and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I am sure you will get many applications living in such a beautiful part of the world, it is certainly one of our favourites! … and that’s a gorgeous photo of one of your kitties, thank you for sharing :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For reference if you are a member, once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

I have attached a video which will explain how it all works :slightly_smiling_face:

I have also attached a thread you should find helpful.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

And yes, we hope we’ll find some great sitters through THS! We’re not quite sure yet, when our next trip will be, put we’re learning as much as we can from here in the meantime :+1:

2 Likes

@CatsAndDog You can also use the spyglass at the top (next to the THS logo) to search for any questions you may have as many have already been answered on here but if you cannot find the answer feel free to ask! :slightly_smiling_face:

My first listing published! Feeling excited and nervous at the same time!

5 Likes