I am new here from Copenhagen

My name is Mirja and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. Originally I am from Finland.
I am a cat lover and I like also dogs.
And of course I like to travel.
I had two Siamese cat for years ago and I am still missing them.

And I was for 13 years the second “mummy “ for my neighbors dog.

Now I also help my neighbor with her new dog.

Perhaps one day I want have my own cat.
But here in this forum I want sit cats.

I am not working anymore. So I can travel more.

I want to start my adventure as a cat sitter here Europe.

8 Likes

Hello @Mirteki and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

For reference if you are a member you can link your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish. This will enable others to give you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Copenhagen is a very beautiful part of the world, my hubby and I visited there in the Autumn of 2021 and absolutely loved it, we hope to return in the not too distant future! :slightly_smiling_face:

You certainly have an exciting adventure planned, whereabouts in Europe will you be hoping to visit first?

Your wish is granted here, Mirteki, Welcome! I look forward to hearing how this goes for you. What a dream come true to have so many of the cats of Europe available for your care, and their owners being so grateful. I am happy for you to explore this.

I’m so happy you are here,
Claire + Lady Tarkina Snowfire, my Assistance Dog.

1 Like