Hi from Bath, Somerset, UK

Hi, we are Angela and Gwill and live in the beautiful city of Bath with our Basset Hound, Max. This is the first time we’ve used THS so haven’t hosted yet. Fingers crossed we’ll have some interest as listing has gone live today

4 Likes

Hi @Angela64 - Welcome to the forum and to trusted housesitters. The forum and website are two separate things so members of this group cannot currently see your listing.

However, it is possible to link your listing to your forum profile then all members of this group can take a look - It is a bit of extra publicity for you, plus experienced members of the group sometimes can offer you advice on how to improve your listing .

Here is how you an link the two -

1 Like

Hi @Angela64 ,
I found your listing and it looks great!! I would apply if I weren’t already booked. How long can your sweet puppy, Max, be left alone? You might want to add that to your description of responsibilities.

Also, doesn’t Bath have those free city tours given by the mayor’s corp? Found it, here it is: THE MAYOR OF BATH’S CORPS OF HONORARY GUIDES Free walking tours of Bath
You could mention this too (I really want to take this tour). I don’t think you’ll have any problem finding a good sitter.

As @Colin suggests, if you link your listing to your forum profile, you will reach even more potential applicants.

3 Likes

Hello @Angela64 and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

As @Colin and @mars mentioned, it would be good if you could add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer helpful advice and feedback and also give your listing more coverage!

If you are unsure how to do this or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Bath is a beautiful city, it is not too far from us and we I am sure you will get many applications.

Do you have any photos of Max that you could share on here? It would be lovely to see him! :dog::slightly_smiling_face:

Hi All

Thanks for all your advice. I will edit the listing and try to attach my profile​:smile::crossed_fingers:and some pictures of my boy Max

Best wishes

Angela

3 Likes