Hi from full time RVer family of 5

Hi, I’m newer to the THS program and I just secured my first sit with my family of 5. I assumed we wouldn’t get anything accepted due to the family of 5 vs a single or a couple but I got one and I’m very excited to do a great job for the family while they are gone. My teens are so excited to be around pets again.

5 Likes

Hello, @IHeartAnimals A massive congratulations to you and your family on getting your first housesit.
let us know how it goes :grinning:
Best wishes Carla

That’s terrific news. Hope it all goes well and that there will be many more in the future

Hello @IHeartAnimals that’s such fantastic news… congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

For reference, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish.

Whereabouts is your first sit with your family?

Please keep us updated, we would love to see any photos too from your travels! :camera::blush:

@IHeartAnimals this is so exciting for you and your family. The memories that will be made are so special and will create a bond like no other.

1 Like

@IHeartAnimals Congratulations on securing your first sit! We are a family of 4 but sometimes sit as a threesome as my husband gets less holiday than the rest of us. When we first joined we couldn’t quite believe that people would want a family to sit. We’ve did our first sit in 2019 and have just started our 15th sit today in rural Dorset, England. Where will you first sit be?

Berthoud Colorado is our first sit in May. It’s on our way out to the pacific northwest

3 Likes