HO 'Currently not active' ... what does this mean?

@temba thank you for helping @emmieo with this and you are absolutely correct.

An Inactive member is one whose membership is no longer valid, for whatever reason they are still able to complete any confirmed sits but as @temba has pointed out the sit would not be covered or supported by TrustedHousesitters.

1 Like

Despite there being no unread messages in my inbox the dashboard says: Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 13.13.22

Has this error been fixed so that ‘currently not active’ messages/owners can be got rid of from my inbox? Some time ago it wasn’t possible but a message above makes me think it might now be. @Therese or @Vanessa_A

1 Like

Hi @Lauraa … here’s a quote from @Therese on this topic…

This may answer your question, but if not I’m sure Therese will be able to help explain more when she’s back online on Monday. All the best, Vanessa

It’s been impossible on the web-version for many years, but since Therese said she was able to do it for someone else I thought maybe she could do it for me.

@Angela_L When I looked at the PROFILE of previous sitters we had, they indicated on their calendar that they were booked until the end of April 2023. I looked at their profile recently and now it says they are “currently not active”. Do they have to cancel that sit to the end of April? Does THS allow them to sit for that duration without a membership? I’m assuming they acquired that sit through THS.

Hi @emmieo I am going to ask @Therese to pick this up for you when she is back on line.

Hi @emmieo
If a sitter/owner membership expires, and they do not renew, but still have sits booked, they can certainly continue. However, these sits then become private arrangements, and TrustedHousesitters is unable to assist or support members in these cases.