Hola from Mexico City, you beautiful people! :D

Yes, I’d like to know too.
@piolo I don’t know if you’re aware but there’s also a Facebook group called House Sit Mexico also House and Pet Sitting Mexico

3 Likes

Thank you! I just responded :slight_smile: I didn’t know about that Facebook group, I’m gonna take a look. I appreciate it a lot! :smile: Have a beautiful week!

¡Hola! Thank you very much for the welcoming and your nice comments about my profile. Oh… well… SO MANY REJECTIONS!!! SO. MANY. RE. JEC. TIONS. It’s painful… not gonna lie… How you, guys, deal with it? And I’m mostly just applying for local sits to start and earn experience and reviews… // But… I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST SIT!!! An adorable and really special cute dog, with a lovely young English couple parents, in a peculiar house with lots of personality at which used to be my neighborhood for several years. Great experience! And a review that made me cry a little… :smiling_face_with_tear: After that, well, tons of new rejections… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Piolo on your first sit and excellent review! Please don’t be disheartened, we all get rejections it’s competitive.

3 Likes

What a fun profile!
Feel free to save our listing if you ever want to visit NH.

I think you have to DM me so I can give you the listing.

Or you can find it in our profile write-up.

If not…no worries! Keep in touch with the forum. Lots of good support and connections!

4 Likes

He’d be a great sitter I reckon. I’d love to meet @Piolo one day

2 Likes

@Piolo Congratulations on securing you first sit and great review! :clap:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
… and as @Smiley said, we all get rejections from time to time, just stay positive and I am sure you will have many more great sites ahead of you. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Piolo What a fantastic first review - congratulations! I’m afraid getting declined is something all sitters have to get used to but with that review now on your profile, my prediction is that your next acceptance is not too far away.

3 Likes

Muchas gracias, Colin! I hope you’re right. I truly appreciate your support. Abrazo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’ll try to be patient and keep trying. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh! THANK YOUUUU! I really hope we’ll meet some day! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh! Thats’ so kind of you! I’ll send you a DM. Muchas gracias! :smiley: ABRAZO for you and Peggy!!! :smiley:

1 Like