How do I print out a copy of my Welcome Guide

I can see the word PRINT in the bottom left corner, but it is not highlighted no matter what page I open on the welcome guide. I would like to print out a copy and leave it out with other information regarding my house and community for the sitter. Is it possible to print it, what am I missing to make the print link work?

As a sitter, I open each section of the guide (click on the +) and then use the print function of the browser.
But it is clunky because unless you select specific pages you end up printing the various footer items.
This is an enhancement maybe the programmers could work on - just printing the complete guide to a pdf without all the footer info.

1 Like

I print the Guide as PDFs and then use a program called Ultra PDF to merge the PDFS into a single PDF for easy reference.

Today I was trying to print a Guide and it automatically put in a pop-up about getting 2 months off which blocked what is in the Guide!

That pop-up does NOT appear when I am scrolling down the Gude page.

Please make it so we can EASILY print the Guide as a PDF with one click OR at a minimun get rid of this new hidden pop-up so we can print it.

Thanks

1 Like

Months ago, THS stated that they would look into a sitter being able to print the guide as well.
I hate asking the HO to print it off and still do not understand why a sitter cannot print it

I have tried several times to print my welcome guide, but haven’t been successful. I have followed the instructions and got all the way to “ print” but it will only print the first two pages that says Welcome to printing your welcome guide. It won’t let me do any more pages…what am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hello where can I locate an example of a welcome guide? We’re brand new to THS…

Thank you in advance

Ken

Hi @Drummito
Once your listing is live, you will be able to fill in your welcome guide. You will find it if you go to the drop-down menu on the top right hand side, Dashboard.

I haven’t seen an example but there are several things in Help if you search for Welcome Guide.

Easiest thing to do is imagine that you are the sitter and what would YOU like to see in the Welcome Guide. Don’t worry about trying to complete the whole thing at once. After you get the basics down, you’ll be able to add to it so it’s always curent and your info gets better and better. With that said, you may want to wait to post your listing until it is complete so you’re ready to go.

For your listing be sure to follow photo requriements and include
bedroom where sitter will sleep
living area sitter can use
kitchen
bathroom

It’s also a very good idea to include bed MEASUREMENTS rather than just saying it is a queen or full as many people get those wrong.

Great thank you very much…

Help! I’ve completed my guide and shared with our sitter but wanted to print it out. The print button does nothing and we leave in 8 days…
I have no idea how to convert the document on the THS site to word or pdf, in fact I can’t even see an option to save.
Is this because I’m doing everything from my phone?

Tada!! Yes it worked when I used my laptop hurray

I don’t have the option to use a laptop and am trying to print mine with the same issue. Looks like there is a print button but it does nothing. How do I print from my phone or an ipad?

You could probably screenshot it and print it like that as a fallback @Itchyfeet :thinking:

I copy and paste the Welcome Guide into a Word/Open Office document and print it out. Not a problem at all.

I was able to print it by going to the website instead of using the app