I Believe I Have Raised a Small Zoo of Animals

Hi Im originally from Canada. Growing up with animals has always been a big part of my life. We had a love of German Shepherds & our sweet Cocker Spaniel.
Raising 3 children;
there was a cat named McKenzie followed by Aquariums of fish, hamsters, lizards & rabbits. Being in the countryside if they could catch it it also became a pet…once a rescue of frogs they felt would die as they began to hibernate for the winter… It was like I have raised a small Zoo. LOL
I am a retired business woman/ teacher trainer.
My children are grown & I am grateful to be retired in Portugal. I live a active lifestyle; enjoying hiking & long walks.
I see THS as a way to travel Europe & some other countries, meeting new friends & staying in a home enviroment with loving pets.
I Embrace this NEW Adventure of House & Pet Sitting.

8 Likes

Hi @Mykidshave4feet and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for joining our Community Forum. You are going to find so much helpful information from both forum members and TrustedHousesitters forum team alike.

I see you have not joined TrustedHousesitters yet and if there is anything we can do to assist you with joining, please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help. TrustedHousesitters is an amazing organization filled with both sitters and pet parents who want to join forces and help make all our furry friends happy, safe and content in the own homes.

We certainly hope you decide to join, but once again, thanks for joining the forum….it’s a great start to becoming a member of our family of pet lovers!

Have a wonderful day!

Debbie

1 Like