I'm New To THS and Furever Pawsitive!

Hello, I’m Tammie and I’m Furever Pawsitive! After finding myself lost and alone after ending a long term relationship, not knowing what to do or where to go next, when a friend recommended I look into THS. I decided completely start a new life as a single (almost retired) woman. I had no idea how perfect THS was going to fit my desired wanderlust gene lifestyle. I currently have 6 sits scheduled already from June-December in all of my top picks (except Savannah, GA)

I have finally found my dream gig in THS by being able to combine working remotely with my current career for a software company, traveling, meeting new people (possibly neighbors) and of course getting quality time with fur babies around the world!

I’m no longer nervous about retirement. I know when the time comes, I will travel this beautiful world and drink in all of the culture and natural beauty that surrounds us.

I’m very blessed and very grateful for this opportunity. Stay tuned for my first sit report! I’m very excited!

Tammie AKA Furever Pawsitive

12 Likes

Hello @FureverPawsitive23 and a very warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I am so pleased you found THS and already have upcoming sits to look forward to. You have a great profile too btw.

I have attached a thread and a link you should find helpful

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask!

We look forward to hearing all about your first sit report. What animals will you be looking after on your first sit? :paw_prints::blush:

2 Likes

@FureverPawsitive23

Yes! Please keep Looking Furrward… Stay FureverPawsitive… and Furever Young
Ali Bee :wink:

3 Likes

@AliB Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m loving the forum and the friendly folks that are a part of THS. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Samox24

Thank you for the information. I was amazed when I was in the process of posting my first question that I was informed that there were already answers to that question. This is a wonderfully robust forum! I appreciate any and all tips so that I may learn the best way to navigate sits and the forum.

3 Likes

@Samox24 I will be traveling from OR to WA to sit for Pono and Lily a Chihuahua
Dog breed and a cat. I have started out slow with small easy to manage pets so I can ease into the sits without much anxiety. I’ve chosen two sits in WA as I am currently in OR until Aug and and I wanted to be able to see the sites in WA before road tripping back down to the east coast where I have sits from Sept-Dec! I will definitely post about my first sit once I complete it. I am still in amazement over this site and tell EVERYONE I know about it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes