Japan is open again from October 11th 2022

Japan is opening again from October 11th.
Tourists will need to be vaccinated three times or submit a negative COVID-19 test.

7 Likes

@Colin thank you, that’s great news and we can now apply for the sits in Yokohama! :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Samox24 -We are hoping to get to Japan next year too. We didn’t get the Athens sit Grrrr! - still looking!

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that… :frowning:

I will keep a look out for you as well :crossed_fingers:t2:

We absolutely love Japan and are hoping to tour up to Sapporo hopefully after a sit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Colin my husband never had an interest in any Asian country until Youtube…now he talks about Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and China…gonna be hard to fit them all in unless we just decide to spend three months and travel around…which come to think of it, would be the greatest idea!

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

We’re here now! Arrived on the 24th from Korea! We’ll be here for another three weeks. So far it’s better than I could’ve imagined.

7 Likes

@CoolCatAunt - Fantastic!, which area are you sitting? do you have just the one sit or more?

Not sitting at all! Taking a ten week break to just travel and prevent sitter burnout (though we would’ve sat had there been any available that worked.)
We’re in Kyoto now, Nara before this. On our way to Tokyo tomorrow! Will also go to Matsumoto, Nikko, and Hakone. :smile:

1 Like

@Debbie-L; don’t you just hate it when you’re longing to see places & the OH just goes “meh, not bothered”. :sob:

My #1 dream destination: You’re so lucky. One day maybe….:crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Ahhhhh fantastic!! I’m on a dream trip in New York for a month, and Japan’s next!

2 Likes