Just Saying Hi from Texas US

Wanted to introduce my self! My husband and I live in the Texas Hill country and we have a 13 1/2 yo Schnoodle

6 Likes

Hi @Kaeby1 We’re happy to have you! My first thought when I heard “Schnoodle” is that a pool toy? :laughing: Is it a poodle and a schnauzer? Oh please post pictures! I would love to see what they look like!

Also here’s some info on how to add your THS profile to your forum profile so we can all see what your lovely pet looks like. How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile
Also, My husband grew up in TX - so i’ll ask the all important question - what football team do you all belong to?

Hello @Kaeby1 and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

As @Kelly mentioned it would be lovely to see some photos of your Schnoodle :camera::dog:

We have been lucky enough to travel through the Texas Hill country, it’s really beautiful :blush:

Is there anywhere you haven’t been? :joy:

@Smiley Still too many places to see yet! :sweat_smile:
What I love is that no matter how many times you visit a particular destination, there are always so many new things to see and do there. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just what I was thinking! @Samox24 The good thing is I know where to come for any travel destination advice. :smiley:

1 Like

Schnoodles are just one of the latest in "designer hybrids: yes, Schnauzer and Poodle. The doodle dog combos are growing.

1 Like

Yes I always leave things to do in places in case I go back

1 Like

@Smiley Great minds think alike! … we always do the same :sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Smiley and @Samox24 I have lost count of the number of times I have said to the boys that we will go there or do that “next time”. I must have said it half a dozen times just over the 4 nights we spent in Dorset this half term! From there we have moved on to Derbyshire for 4 nights (first attempt at back to back sits) and I know there will be so many places we will be planning to come back to “next time”.

2 Likes

Love the Texas Hill Country, grew up in San Antonio and went to college in San Marcos. Left Texas in 1999 but love to go back and visit family & friends. Best of luck with trustedhousesitters!

1 Like

Hi @Kaeby1. Welcome to the community forum. The Texas Hill Country is a special part of the world. Can you share a few pictures of it with us, for those who’ve never been there?