Kiwis can fly

Hi all , we’re a couple from New Zealand heading to the UK and Europe in a few weeks time. We have two housesits confirmed with gorgeous pooches and cuddly cats :cat: :dog2: thanks THS.
We’ve had sitters before but this will be our first experience sitting, the owners have been fantastic and so helpful already btw, so very excited :blush:
I have only just discovered the forums but it’s great to see all the info and experiences from others. Cheers DK

11 Likes

Hello @DKNZ. Welcome to the community forum. We’re glad you found us. Your trip to the UK and Europe sounds lovely, and I’m glad TrustedHousesitters is helping you make it a reality.

If in the coming weeks you have any questions about being a sitter or even are looking for recommendations for things to do when on your trip, you can use the magnifying glass in the top right of this window to quickly search the forum. If your question isn’t answered that way, you can always create a new topic to get input from our members.

Happy travels and pet sitting.
Karen E

1 Like

Hi from South Canterbury! Good to see another kiwi round these parts :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:.

May you enjoy some warm weather on your wee uk sit adventure.

1 Like

Hello @DKNZ and welcome to the community forum :slightly_smiling_face:
Out of interest whereabouts in the UK/Europe are the two sits that you already have booked?
… and of course most importantly happy travels and pet sitting! :dog:

2 Likes

Hi @Samox24 , we’re very much looking forward to it. We have a sit in Helensburgh Scotland and one in Alicante Spain, both around a week long . We’re away for 5 months so it’ll be nice to have some quiet ‘at home’ time and long walks with the dogs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DKNZ sounds absolutely wonderful… enjoy! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @DKNZ we must arrange a meetup … I live 20 mins from Helensburgh in Cove …

Another photo for the Meet Up Gallery. Please send me a DM and let me know when you will be there.

Angela

1 Like

Hi @Angela_L that would be wonderful thanks :pray:

1 Like