Labels

I was trying to create a new label but without success.

I am clicking ‘New label’ Adding a description, choosing a colour then clicking ‘create’ - and nothing happens!

Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

Hi @Colin will have to look into this with @Vanessa_A and get back to you. Sorry I can’t be more helpful at the moment. Enjoy your weekend.

2 Likes

Hi @Colin - I’m assuming you mean the labels in the TrustedHousesitters dashboard? I’ve just gone to mine where I have 10 labels currently and added a further 5 test labels with no issues. Have you tried a different browser (I’m using Chrome)? I know sometimes (generally) when I have problems with websites not performing as they should, a different browser has made the difference. If not, let us know and we will check with membership services on monday to see if any other reports. All the best.

2 Likes

@Provence Have just moved your post here as we had a conversation about this just a few days ago. Yes, you can create more than one label… it’s a great way to categorize messages, favorites and archives. I don’t know why you can’t create more than 7 labels… I will have a look at this over the weekend for you.

1 Like