Lockdown - What Have You Learned?

“When life gives you lemons … make lemonade” :lemon: :slightly_smiling_face:

2020 the year we learned a new word and way of life … LOCKDOWN.

Travel lifestyles came to an abrupt halt as we found ourselves in unchartered territory ( :mask:

March was the complete unknown, a GLOBAL lockdown, this second UK & European lockdown will be different, what have we learned? Here’s your chance to share the positive, the inspirational, the productive and the “Why didn’t I do this sooner” it may help just help others.

1. What has 2020 taught you about yourself … and others?
  2. We need to be aware of the stress on our mental and physical health how are you caring for yourself?
  3. Have you started a new activity that continues to inspire and motivate
  4. Have you reconnected with an old hobby/activity?
  5. From where or whom do you find your inspiration and motivation?
  6. How have you stayed connected with family and friends?

One thing is for certain we will never forget where we were in 2020!

PS Posted in ‘SITTER’ category it’s a chance for ALL our community to share. you don’t have to answer all six … unless you want to of course.

1 Like

I love a little saying that I will no doubt mis-quote for you; “life doesn’t just hand me lemons, it fires them at me from a lemon cannon” :grin:

1. What have you learned about yourself?
    That I’m a better housekeeper than I thought. I actually had enough loo rolls in stock before lockdown!
  2. How do you care for yourself and your mental and physical wellbeing?
    Reading, mostly, for my mental stability. My physical health is much neglected with or without lockdown.
  3. Have you started a new activity that continues to inspire and motivate
    No but see next answer…
  4. Have you reconnected with an old hobby/activity?
    I’m really getting on with knitting a very large & very complicated cardigan for my husband.
  5. From where or whom do you find your inspiration and motivation?
    I have my own inspiration supply but really (I’m not being :nauseated_face: with this) THS has supplied motivation; I so want to get out there & do amazing sits with lovable pets.
  6. How important has it been to stay digitally connected with FF and the world?
    I don’t know what FFs are but I really, really need my Internet connection!
2 Likes

Thank you @Saltrams FF = family and friends … I fell foul of the character limitation, of my own making :sweat_smile: