“When life gives you lemons … make lemonade”
2020 the year we learned a new word and way of life … LOCKDOWN.
Travel lifestyles came to an abrupt halt as we found ourselves in unchartered territory (
March was the complete unknown, a GLOBAL lockdown, this second UK & European lockdown will be different, what have we learned? Here’s your chance to share the positive, the inspirational, the productive and the “Why didn’t I do this sooner” it may help just help others.
- What has 2020 taught you about yourself … and others?
- We need to be aware of the stress on our mental and physical health how are you caring for yourself?
- Have you started a new activity that continues to inspire and motivate
- Have you reconnected with an old hobby/activity?
- From where or whom do you find your inspiration and motivation?
- How have you stayed connected with family and friends?
One thing is for certain we will never forget where we were in 2020!
PS Posted in ‘SITTER’ category it’s a chance for ALL our community to share. you don’t have to answer all six … unless you want to of course.