Looking for sitters

I would like to know if there are any sitters that are located in Morrow, Georgia area?

Hi. If you are a member, you can search your specific location and it will show you those in your area. If you are not a member, I can tell you that when I just did the search, the results showed 177 sitters, so lots of THS sitters to choose from, if you do join. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey! I REALLY appreciate ur response! God
Bless you. U JUST joined today, I AM DESPERATE!!!

1 Like

As I am new to this site, can u direct me on how ro search pls?

@Bklynborn1st - Be sure that you are on the website and not this forum ( they are two separate things ) The easiest way to transfer to the website from the forum is to click on the logo on the top left-hand corner of this page. From here you can create your own listing, introducing your home and pet and giving information of the dates you require - this will be added to the site and sitters that are interested will contact you. You can also click on ‘find a petsitter’ and filter your area - you can then contact sitters in your area directly to see if they are interested

4 Likes

Hi @Bklynborn1st welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters will Direct Message you as I think you need some help with your TrustedHousesitters listing … any questions you may have ask them here as our members are really helpful and supportive …

Thank you for joining us from GA

Angela and the Team