Meet-up Portland, Oregon

Meet-up Portland, Oregon
Will be sitting April 4th to 10th. Anyone else in the area want to meet-up during this time frame?

2 Likes

Hi @cgiroday and welcome to the Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

What a great location for a meet up and fingers crossed there will be other members in the area for your dates :crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

Hi! I may be around then. I’m waiting on confirmation of where I’ll be but would be fun to meet another sitter. What area will you be in?

Hello Rachael,
I will be in Happy Valley from April 3rd to 11th.
Carol-Ann

1 Like

Ooh fun! I just applied for a sit there. I’ll let you know if it gets approved and we can meet up :slight_smile:

Sounds good. Keep in touch.

Just bumping this thread incase anyone else will be in the area for these dates. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope there are other sitters in Portland April 4-10 Happy Valley area.

1 Like

Just bumping this again incase anyone else will be in the area during these dates. :slightly_smiling_face:

Portland is my home base and I should be there then. I’m in!

1 Like

Fantastic - looking forward to meeting you and having local knowledge

Hope you work something out. I’ve done several Portland sits but never managed to have the right dates. But I have enjoyed meeting folks in London X2, Melbourne, SF, and Vancouver Island! And meeting some HOs for coffee in Hayes to introduce them to TH.

1 Like

I haven’t been in years. Can you recommend some good eateries that serve healthy whole food?