Meet-up Portland, Oregon

Meet-up Portland, Oregon
Will be sitting April 4th to 10th. Anyone else in the area want to meet-up during this time frame?

2 Likes

Hi @cgiroday and welcome to the Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

What a great location for a meet up and fingers crossed there will be other members in the area for your dates :crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

Hi! I may be around then. I’m waiting on confirmation of where I’ll be but would be fun to meet another sitter. What area will you be in?

Hello Rachael,
I will be in Happy Valley from April 3rd to 11th.
Carol-Ann

1 Like

Ooh fun! I just applied for a sit there. I’ll let you know if it gets approved and we can meet up :slight_smile:

Sounds good. Keep in touch.

Just bumping this thread incase anyone else will be in the area for these dates. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope there are other sitters in Portland April 4-10 Happy Valley area.

1 Like

Just bumping this again incase anyone else will be in the area during these dates. :slightly_smiling_face:

Portland is my home base and I should be there then. I’m in!

1 Like

Fantastic - looking forward to meeting you and having local knowledge

Hope you work something out. I’ve done several Portland sits but never managed to have the right dates. But I have enjoyed meeting folks in London X2, Melbourne, SF, and Vancouver Island! And meeting some HOs for coffee in Hayes to introduce them to TH.

1 Like

I haven’t been in years. Can you recommend some good eateries that serve healthy whole food?

Hi Elizabeth,
Just thought I’d touch bases with you as my sit in Happy Valley starts April 3rd to 10th. Are you still home during those dates?

Yes. .I arrive home on 4/2. Happy Valley is a bit far from me and not great for public transit, tho.

I’m meeting up with three other women for the Portland Saturday market April 6th and then on to dinner that night after some poking around downtown. Does any of that interest you?

Possibly the SAturday Market.

You might consider also going to the Portland Farmer’s Market at PSU which occurs on Saturdays 9 am - 2 pm. You could do both this and the Saturday Market (which is open all day). There are several food truck vendors at the Farmer’s Market where you could buy lunch.

There are lots of healthy food options in Portland. I have lived there for 31 years. You can check Yelp and Trip Advisor or Google.

Closer to that date I will write you the time and place we will be meeting.

Thanks for the info. Would you recommend going to the Chinese Gsrdens that are near the market