Meetup- Manchester, UK October

Hello All,

My husband and I have been full time sitters since June and have traveled to several locations in Europe. We will be in Manchester for the month of October and would love to meet up with fellow sitters. Please let us know if you are interested and we can hopefully coordinate a time/place for drinks, coffee, or lunch.

Hi @CDeMonet Thank you for starting a meet up in Manchester, I hope there will be other members in the area for your dates :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, just fit reference, as a member, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

Hi @CDeMonet , well be in Manchester during October and would love to meet up.

We are already booked 13th- 23rd and are looking now for 1st-13th opportunities.

Where in Manchester are you sitting?

Hello @Colin ,

We don’t have an exact address yet, but we do know that it is near Curry Mile. It’s our first time to Manchester, so we are looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Manchester is our home town - we left in 2020 to start travelling so are happy to be going back for a short stay, its great City!,
The curry mile is a good location, its veey multi cultural and also lots of students live in that area. Its 15 mins on the bus to the city centre. we look forward to meeting you
Colin & Karyo

2 Likes

Fantastic! You can help me pick a place to meet once we get closer to the date and see how many others want to join us :smiling_face:. Looking forward to meeting you guys as well.

1 Like

Hi @CDeMonet
Colin and I, who have already met, have already agreed that we will meet up in October so happy to join in with you and your hubby too

3 Likes

Yay!! The more the merrier :blush:. This will be our first ever meet up, so we are pretty excited to meet people who are on similar journeys.

1 Like