Meetup Sat 6 Aug in London at The Smith & Whistle, one of the dog-friendliest bars in London

Sounds like so much fun! Wish I could join in on all the meetups as it seems like a great way to meet other TrustedHousesitters “family members”. Great way to forge new friendships and maybe end up in other places at the same time with some of those same folks!

3 Likes

Hi Joanne. This is Tom and Annie. We’re in. Love to see you guys again.

3 Likes

@AnnieNai thats fabulous! We look forward to seeing you both again :blush:

1 Like

Bravo1239
Not sure how big the dog is, but think about bringing her/him along?
Flynn and I traveled on the train to the meetup on Tusday with no issues. Train is probably easier than underground, but if the dog is small…
I do know dogs have to be carried on escalators!
tom

I’m jealous of you all going….but there’s no way I can go sadly :cry:

It’s working!
I love what I see happening and establishing great relationships with other people who love THiS!

3 Likes

Hi
I am a newly registered sitter and I would very much like to come along to the meet up on Saturday 6th August to meet with some experienced sitters and gain some insight from their experience. Please add me to the list.
I’m primarily a cat sitter so I shall not be bringing a canine companion but I look forward to meeting some.
Regards
Sue.

3 Likes

Good for you, you’ll have great fun! I was at then last one on Tuesday but can’t make this, sad to say! :cry:

2 Likes

@Surbitonsue we look forward to meeting you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! I look forward to meeting you too. :blush:

1 Like

I have now booked a table for 12 people for next Saturday for 12.30 onwards and advised them we also have 3 dogs attending so far! :dog:
If anyone still wishes to come along then please do, if you could give me the heads up first then that would be most appreciated, just so I can update them on numbers attending.

Looking forward to seeing you all next Saturday 6th August :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for pulling this all together @Samox24 this is so exciting and is promising to be a great #Caturday!! Oops sorry doggies.

If you haven’t reserved your place do it now, there’s no cut off time but we need to keep the venue informed and ourselves updated.

2 Likes

Hi,
Is this meet up for sitters only or are HO’s allowed to attend if they can? :blush:

1 Like

@Sally1959 it is open to all so you are very welcome to attend and it would be lovely to meet you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Samox24 Great thank you. I’ll see if i can sort it out.

The dog is Papillon. I don´t think the owner wants me to take it along, so not doing it I guess. But going there on Tuesday and gonna ask them then.

I will leave the dog at home. She does not like long rides on trains. But easy for me to come in from Southgate.

Look forward to seeing you. Bring a picture of the dog!

1 Like

Just a reminder for anyone else who would like to join us at this Saturday’s meet up in London from 12.30 onwards at The Smith & Whistle… the more the merrier! :dog::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bumping this… any last minute takers to make this the biggest meetup yet???