New member with a gorgeous Cali home we call Solace!

This is a new world for me - my brother has had a successful relationship with Trusted for years, but I am just stepping into this world and hoping that my marvelous farm of rescue characters at our home we call Solace will encourage sitters near and far to come and have a taste of life at the farm! We adore our creatures of all shapes and sizes, but we would like to travel more. Any tips for a first timer?

Hello @lumajen and welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters. My one tip involves the key word ‘tips’. If you search any key word using the magnifying glass you will see related posts. There are a number of them on top tips, so that’s your best place to start. That search area is a great resource. If you don’t find an answer to a specific question, then create a post and the forum members will do their best to help you. Happy reading!

Hello @lumajen and welcome! You already know through your brother about this marvelous community and now you’re on your way to the vast landscape of travel with (or without) pets.

As you’ll see from a variety of topics here, we have many resources to enhance your experiences. People are most drawn to images, so I might suggest sharing some of your favorites here once you get going. I also encourage you to put the link in your Forum profile so potential sitters will be enticed to apply: How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile
I’m certainly curious! I did a sit once on a farm in France with a variety of animals, including two pot-bellied pigs. They were so cute (!) even when they knocked me over in the sludge to access dinner :rofl:

Don’t hesitate to reach out again, and know you are supported.
Happy trails and tails,
The Forum Team

1 Like