New member with April house-sit in Oxfordshire countryside

Hello all! I’m a new member to this community and very excited to have joined! I live in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside near Oxford in England, with my two maine coon cats and children. Me and my kids are away in April, so I have house-sitting opportunities for anyone wanting to discover this beautiful part of the world. Please find the link in my forum profile for those interested. Best wishes!

4 Likes

Hello @Mainecoon_mum and congratulations on setting up your forum link to your listing. I’ve looked at your listing and it’s stellar; almost as though you read all the suggestions on the forum and applied them. :clap:

I hope you are successful in finding a good fit for your four-legged family members. I think you and they are in good hands with THS and the many wonderful sitters here.

3 Likes

Hello @Mainecoon_mum and a warm welcome to our community forum. What a lovely sit you have listed, in a beautiful part of the English countryside, along with one of my favorite cat breeds! We’ve taken care of quite a few Maine Coons now and really love their unique characters!

Posting your link in your forum profile will help give you some extra exposure but I’m sure you’ll get some excellent responses on the website where most activity takes place, as this is a fabulous opportunity! All the best, Vanessa and the forum team

2 Likes