New review system - Mega thread

Hello, @Shawtho2 I can help you with that one. The new review system is now live. It could be that your sitters got an email that they have received a review and a prompt to leave you one, they should not have seen the content of your review. If you have any concerns please reach out to the Membership Services team as they can check everything is as it should be when leaving reviews.

@Daisy999 Thank you for your feedback, it is always helpful for the team to know how a new feature is working once it has been launched. I have passed that back on for you and when I get an update about the review/edit option I will let you know.

@BackpackHousesitter Sorry if there was any confusion, those emails were part of the old system and should not be appearing as part of the new system, if you received these after the new review system was live please DM me the date and times of these/ a screenshot and I can get someone to look into them further for you.

@Silversitters I have passed on your feedback and will update you about the edit options when I know more. For the ‘past sit’ section on the app, if you click on your dashboard icon, there will be a link to your ‘past sit’ page.

I love your new review positives and this is a new feature - great spot! The Membership Services team can help you if you have any more questions about this.

Also, Thank you for sharing the screenshot, I have passed that back to the team @ziggy that was brilliant :grin:

@Katie It might be worth reaching out to the Membership Services team if you feel that any of the reviews did not act as you expected them to during the transition to the new review system. They will be able to look at your account and assist you further. Thank you

1 Like