An Idea for Review / Feedback System

I know this subject has been covered a lot but I haven’t seen any solution, aside from a system similar to Airbnb (which I agree would work better). I’m traveling right now and using a site called Hipcamp, like Airbnb for campers. I like their review system, part is anonymous and maybe something like this would help. In addition to a written statement, here’s what the review system looks like. Somehow “mixed feelings” seems nicer than a 3 star vote, and there are about 7 anonymous questions. Just a thought!

3 Likes

I like the categories!

Me too! Helps think of things that might be important for the next person to consider. Obviously THS needs different categories than Hipcamp but it’s a start.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback @Shafofo an interesting system I’m sure the team will take a look again with interest … this is a matter in discuss and has been for a while.

2 Likes

Has TH’s definitively changed the policy where by the home owner & sitter only read their review when they have both completed it ?
New to TH’s I left a review recently, and the housesitter read it before he wrote his review.
Airbnb began did this in their early years and quickly changed it for pure honesty.
If this has not changed to whom do we tell cuz it doesn’t seem TH is listening.

1 Like

Hi @Penni , this idea has been discussed at length in the past under the topic below and probably elsewhere. See @Ben-ProductManager ’s post here from a week ago. We hope to see the THS review system revamped for the better in the coming year.

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/fear-of-making-an-honest-negative-review

Ben-Product

7d

Hi All, the review system is on our roadmap for 2022. This includes private, blind reviews and quite a few other improvements. Thank you for all the feedback. Ben

4 Likes

When is this going to happen?
This has been discussed for nearly a year. … how long does it take to add categories and hide the reviews?

3 Likes