Suggestion for changes to the review & feedback system

Hi guys,

I’m not sure if this topic has already been discussed. I tried to see if it has, but couldn’t find it myself. Please let me know if there is already a post about the same topic :wink:

We’ve been using THS for the last year and a half and we absolutely love it!
Although we are very happy with most of the sits that we’ve completed. There have been a few times where we wanted to add some honest reviews for the future sitters. However, as a sitter, we didn’t want to “upset” the owners and didn’t want any “negative” reviews from them because of that.

We’ve used other websites such as Couchsurfing and Airbnb and we thought their system for leaving feedback is efficient that you can only see the reviews when both parties leave one (or they can’t leave one after a certain amount of time). That way we can be all more honest and help the community grow in a positive way. We think that in some cases the current feedback system might be preventing some people to give honest reviews due to the worry that they will receive a similar one back in retaliation.

Please let us know what you guys think :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Matt & Hyemin

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fear of making an honest ‘negative’ review

Hi @NoHassleTravel thank you for your feedback and apologies if you were unable to find the original posts as this is one of the most covered topics on the forum have moved to " Making An Honest Review"