Northern Lights

Oooh, that’s near our home in Tassie!!.. can’t be too sad to miss them this time as enjoying a fantastic time in France! All our Hosts beginning in March in Switzerland to now in SW France, have been absolutely amazing!!
We love this world of Houses sitting!

2 Likes

Was looking for that from Noumea, New Caledonia but nothing to see but fire and flames and hear loud Boomb Boomb. Great time for a riot. Oh well the cats are OK and only here for another 6 weeks.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for the northern and southern lights for years but I am now sitting 2 cats in Noumea, New Caledonia and seeing lots of different lights. Factories burning, shops burning, cars burning, shopping centre burning and lots of different coloured smoke. All surviving shops have been closed so I’m designing lots of leftover/what’s in the fridge meals. Only 1 left for tomorrow and then it will be fried rice for a few days. Let’s see what colour tomorrow is…Cheers, Keith. PS, Cats have boxes of food.

5 Likes

Yikes. Stay safe. Those riots sound scary.

1 Like

@Keith1 That does sound very scary! I’m not too sure what Membership Services could do in this situation but there is an emergency line at the bottom of your profile if anything happens and you think they could help.
Please stay safe and keep us posted about how you are getting on :hugs:

Edit: Sorry for helping take this off-topic off of the Northern Lights, but from what you have said it’s important to check you are okay. Feel free to start a new topic if you want to share any more details as I am sure our lovely community will be super supportive.

2 Likes

I’m not worried at all. The area I’m in is barricaded by locals. Getting a bit hungry though😁

This was our view in Western Washington

6 Likes

Hopefully there will be another chance to see the Northern Lights in a couple of weeks time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

All your photos are so beautiful. I haven’t seen them yet, but my time will come. Until then, I’ll have to make do with this. I just stole it from a Facebook friend, thought it’s very funny!

7 Likes