Not receiving email alerts for saved searches

@Snowbird @BunnyCat - Yeah, I already checked the settings and it’s good. And I get all other emails like invites, message notices, etc so I’m getting emails and the email address is okay. It’s only the Saved Sits ones I’m not getting. Hopefully support will get back to me and have some suggestions. Like maybe they can kick their mail server in the right spot.

THANKS!

1 Like

Last Wednesday I was unable to open my messages in the app. As advised by the tech dept when other glitches have occurred, I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. However, whilst I was then able to open my messages, I have received no alerts on my saved searches, including a new one set up since reinstallation. Is anyone else experiencing similar or has any further suggestion as to what I might do?

1 Like

Are you on an Android or a iPhone?

Androids are having problems getting any notifications, I haven’t received any for nearly a year on my Android phone. Tech support is allegedly working on it, but in the meantime, I missing out on a lot of sits!

1 Like

Notifications, maybe just for Android are a complete mess. I am notified again and again about the same sit.

And now my saved searches have disappeared entirely in the app.

2 Likes

I’m on iPhone

@ELNF and @booms Please do reach out to support as they can look into your individual accounts and log in to the app via your account. They can also pass individual or group cases to the tech team. You can reach them at support@trustedhousesitters.com

I think the Andriod issue has been logged as a bug and they are working on that, apologies that it’s not a quick fix, but support will know more than us here on the forum :slight_smile:

Thank you Carla,
I informed Georgie on Thursday but have yet to receive a response

@ELNF Thank you for doing that. I am not sure what days Georgie works so I will pop a note in the system asking for Membership Services to follow up with you :slight_smile: Thank you for your patience.

It appears that I needed to update the settings on my phone, not just the app. All sorted now, thanks

1 Like

Hi @ELNF that’s great news and thank you for the update :slightly_smiling_face: