Not receiving saved search emails

I’ve got a few saved searches set up but I’m not receiving email notifications when there are new listings. I’m on Standard sitter plan, so this should be included.
Anyone else having this problem, or have any suggestion if I might be missing something?

@robinstent there have been changes recently to the saved search e-mails this thread discusses it - you may find your answer in here…

Thanks, I did have a look at that thread before I posted here and I think my issue is separate to that, because I’ve been a member for over a year and I’ve never received an email notification for my saved searches. It didn’t really bother me before because I was hardly doing any sits, but now I’m about to go full-time it would be a very useful feature to have working.

I think if you opt out of THS advertising e-mails you also don’t get the saved search e-mails .

I recall it being discussed previously on the forum .

@Carla @jenny or @Sam_F can you confirm please ?

Hi @robinstent As @Silversitters mentions, you may have unsubscribed way back from the emails hence not receiving them.
If you go through to the Chat - perhaps ask to speak to a human upfront and ask them to resubscribe you to emails once again.

Thanks, there’s only one option in the account settings for emails and they are switched on. I guess if there used to be separate options for different types of emails then I probably would have turned marketing emails off, so maybe this has somehow stuck on my account.

1 Like

If you’re using the app, have you checked your settings for the app on your phone? Every app has notifications and such that can be switched on or off, usually under settings.

Thanks Maggie, I’ve actually never use the app, it’s the emails that are the issue for me.
I’ve now been in contact with member services who say they have fixed the glitch on my account and should I should get emails within 48 hours. As Therese suggested it was because I had previously unsubscribed from emails.