Daily alerts/ email updates

Hi fellow sitters, I stopped receiving any daily alerts/emails updates for over a year. I asked THS last year the reason and they said the problem is mine and to fix it with my mail provider. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem. What’s weird it’s I do receive THS emails regarding my subscription’s payment, expiring credit cards etc.

Hi @Tamara66 … I’ll tag @Therese-Moderator so that she can pick up on this in the morning and revisit to see if there’s anything we can do to help with this. It sounds like maybe emails were going to spam, which is why they may have suggested it was a mail provider problem, so interesting to see if any members offer up a solution on this in the meantime.

1 Like

There are no daily sit updates, unless you have set up your own saved searches.
This seemed to work fine before Covid, but not since, when apparently numbers of sits went back up again!

1 Like

I checked my settings multiple times👍

3 Likes

Hi @Tamara66 As @JackieX has mentioned, the daily emails that covered all new listings was stopped last year. If that’s what you’re wondering about, then that’s the reason why you haven’t been receiving it.

However, if you mean you have set up saved searches via the website (as opposed to the phone app) and you’re not getting a daily email of those saved searches, then that would need to be looked into. Perhaps clarify that, so that @Therese-Moderator will know whether to look into things further for you.

I’ll add a link to Ben’s announcement about saved searches, in case you’re not aware of these or want more information.

saved search email

One thing to try is putting the THS email address in your contacts/address book. Find out exactly what the email address is for updates/alerts, and put it in your contacts.

2 Likes

Problem solved, I was wondering about that. In my opinion, the daily recap with the new listings was extremely useful. The alerts for the saved research are great, but they are specific for a place/time whilst the daily emails were about opportunities around the world. Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

Hi @Tamara66 … thank you for @Snowbird for perfect explanation.
If you search Anywhere … you would need to put in a years period … eg 1 Apr to 30 Dec 22, and save this as a saved search, this will generate a email every night of all the listings worldwide, so this may be the perfect solution for you.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards Therese

3 Likes