Portugal!

Love, Love, Portugal. In fact have ad for sitters for our end of April trip to Portugal. We have done 4-5 walking trips there and have two back to back ones we are doing April/May. Hoping that the virus doesn’t thwart our plans again. We were scheduled to do one of these walks in 2020. We obviously had to postpone.

If you love walking there is a trail along the Atlantic called the Rota Vicentina Fisherman’s Trail. Starts south of Lisbon all the way to Sagres. Read the blog www.cravetheplanet.com as she writes about her journey here, very interesting.

2 Likes

Thank you! That sounds lovely. I may be there sooner rather than later and if not, I will get there.
I have some wonderful notes thanks to these gems here.
Obrigada

If you love walking there is a trail along the Atlantic called the Rota Vicentina Fisherman’s Trail. Starts south of Lisbon all the way to Sagres. Read the blog www.cravetheplanet.com as she writes about her journey here, very interesting.

2 Likes

It’s a lovely walk.

So exciting - Portugal is absolutely top of my list once I get moving - April I hope. I’d be very interested in the details of your Airbnb. Not sure if you can person to person message on this platform but maybe others would be too!

1 Like

I’m so excited about getting to go back to Portugal this spring (end of April/beginning of May). We have our airline tickets booked and two back to back walking trips, one in the Douro wine area and the other in the Peneda park. Now working on getting house/pet sitter and have several applicants. Things are looking good. For those folks asking about food in Portugal, my favorite has been Gooseneck Barnacles. Ugly but so delicious and I think only available in the southern part of the country.

3 Likes

Thank you for the link @LynKinn it is very interesting !

We are in a long term rental since we have applied for residency here. The area is near the Anjos metro station. It’s about 1 mile to the river and many tourist attractions.

1 Like