Portugal!

Yes please and Obrigada @Therese
It will be an absolute joy.

Thank you :blush:

I am loving that this thread continues and more info is shared. We had hoped that we would be heading to Portugal this week, but have delayed travels to Europe until May 2 (and booked with sits until then, thankfully). We’re not sure, though, if we’ll make it to Portugal on this first trip since our son and his family just moved to the Netherlands (from Canada). In any case, I’m still collecting info and do hope to spend at least a couple of months there, possibly toward the end of this year. My list of things to do and see keeps getting longer!

3 Likes

Hi @Therese and @LynKinn we cross into south Portugal today, in our motorhome.
Would love to say hi if anyone is interested
Jackie

2 Likes

Have a great time!

1 Like

I am outside Lisbon (Cascais)… do let me know if you close by as happy to meet up.
Kind regards
Therese

2 Likes

@Therese @JackieX @LynKinn … why not put a request up in the new Meetups Category under the Europe postings? Would be great to see you all and others get together!!

Here’s the link if one of you feels open to posting.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Hi Therese
It doesn’t look like we will make it as far north as Lisbon before we have to cut across Portugal to whizz up through Spain.
Next time hopefully
Jackie

So, in Porto — take port wine tour into Douro Valley (I did it through and AirBnB experience, also did a guided city tour that way); saw fado at Casa do Fado (wonderful!); just spent evenings on the river, watching the colors change!
I’m now in the town of Aveiro, an easy day trip from Lisbon. Do it!

2 Likes

Sounds lovely. Enjoy to the max and thank you for sharing your experiences.
When you come back to this dimension and if you like, would love to see.
Obrigada!

1 Like

What is your dimension?

It is always In a state of fluctuation :wink: :alien::flying_saucer:

I imagine you are flying high! :sparkling_heart:
Post pics when you land!

1 Like

I’m intrigued by your “alien” dimension :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: someday we’ll have to have an alien meet up.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m in Europe for six months, so there’s both a lot of landings and no such thing as landing. I’ve posted photos and comments on Portugal on my FB page. If you’re interested in seeing them, send me a DM (I have no idea how to do that here).

1 Like

I’ll be in Lisbon from Feb 15-22 and may do a day trip to Cascais. Drop a line if you’d like to try to get together.

2 Likes

When you hit reply, click on images bottom right

2 Likes

Ok, i guess it’s about time I learned this site better. I’ll check out the tutorial. Thanks for the tip.
If that worked, is the Fado place in Porto that I mentioned.

3 Likes

Wow great capture! I can see the passion!

2 Likes

@JackieX thanks for letting me know. I understand with travel plans, so maybe another time. :wink: Kind regards Therese

3 Likes