Removing “Review Requested”

Thanks for the update @Carla - that’s a great improvement :+1:

1 Like

Our sitter is coming in a few days and I got this reminder and several other by enail that I find helpful to prepare…especially as a new member

1 Like

Just to clarify that @SunshineAndAloha and myself are not complaining that some home hosts do not leave a review, we are complaining that when a home host does not leave a review, on the drop-down list on our dashboard, under ‘reviews’ there is created a permanent pop-up that seemingly, can never be removed.

I have no problem when a home host chooses not to leave a review, however, I do like a tidy dashboard and a not needed pop-up that cannot be deleted or archived is annoying

5 Likes

Hi @Colin we’ve passed your feedback on …

@Angela_L , It has already been passed on so no problem

Exactly Colin! Of course, I understand and support that people should be allowed to choose if they want to review or not. But I particularly feel the way it stays posted, looks negative rather than neutral.

1 Like

@SunshineAndAloha - I noticed this morning that the pop-up has gone!!

2 Likes

I’d love it if this could be worked on in the future, even if it’s 4-6 weeks after a sit. Saying this as a sitter with several 5 star reviews and only one incomplete review. Thank you for considering!!

@ert38 Welcome to the forum community, it’s lovely to have you here and thank you for contributing to this topic!

Did you know that you can add your THS sitters profile to your forum profile so that other forum embers can view it and connect with you?

Here is how:

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

If you need any help let me know as I am more than happy to add that for you :smile:

1 Like