Saying Hello from Central Indiana, USA

Hi all! I’ve just completed our home profile and am working on our sitter profile…so excited! We live on a couple acres in the country outside of Indianapolis, home of the Indy 500 and close to a super popular outdoor music venue. Now that my husband is retired, we hope to travel more and take advantage of both sitters and sitting. Looking forward to learning the in-and-outs of Trusted Housesitters!

6 Likes

Hello @Athomasfamily and welcome to the forum and to the TrustedHousesitters community. There are lots of great tips from other sitters and homeowners here. If you have a particular question, try first using the spyglass to search your key words. It will bring up post threads on similar topics. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, add your question to your post here and other forum members will do their best to help.

2 Likes

Welcome to THS neighbor! We are from Richmond, IN.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Athomasfamily. I wish you many happy travels and many terrific sitters to help make those happen!

3 Likes

Hi @Athomasfamily and welcome to the THS community. I spent most of my life in Cincinnati, so not all that far from you. How i miss fresh Indiana corn in late summer! :corn:

You’ll find lots of pet- and travel-loving folks here who are happy to answer any questions you may have now or in the days to come, so don’t hesitate to ask. This is truly a great group of people.

2 Likes

I appreciate the warm welcome!

Thanks much, Edith! Same to you!

Hello, neighbor! Good to see other Hoosiers here!

2 Likes

Thanks @Snowbird ! I will definitely take advantage of the search function on this forum!

1 Like