New sitter from Cincinnati, OH :)

So excited to join this community!..just waiting for my background check to finish being processed. I will be visiting California for the summer as my daughter will be having her first baby, so I will be starting looking for sits there. I’m excited to travel to some new locations meeting some new loving pets along the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Patty122 and welcome to the forum and to Trustedhousesitters. There’s lot of great stuff on the forum already. If you have specific questions, you can search key words using the magnifying glass.

There’s also a help option on the main website, which I find really useful. For instance, you might want to review this sitters guidelines while you’re waiting for your membership to be finalized.

Francine,
Volunteer Forum Moderator

1 Like

Hi @Patty122. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the forum. This is a great place to meet other TrustedHousesitter members, like @Snowbird, who are a great resource for all your questions.

Where in Cincinnati are you? I grew up in Montgomery and later lived in Anderson Township. Greater Cincinnati is a gorgeous area, and in all my world travels I’ve never seen a place that has more fireflies. I miss seeing them!

Eat some Skyline for me! I miss that too :laughing:

1 Like

Hello @Patty122 and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Karen,
I live in Terrace Park, not too far from Montgomery and Anderson both! If you ever need some Skyline sent to you, just let me know! lol! :slight_smile:

1 Like