"sitters have saved your listing" - which are the latest?

I get a message sayi ng “sitters have saved our listing” - how do I know which are the most recent, i.e. are looking at the current one not a previous one? Is it the ones at the top of thye page or the bottom?

3 Likes

Play “Memory”…:rofl:, because the list changes each time you look it up.

I look at the profile picture in the email and search thru the listing to find the one. Seems to be no order that I can tell.

2 Likes

That’s what I also do, but sometimes I can’t find it. Might be that the sitters have clicked on the heart and unclicked it again :woman_shrugging:t3:

Am I likely to get an answer from the site management?

You likely will, but it’s a long weekend so maybe give it another day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @SteveL I will tag @Therese who will be able to pick this up when she is back online …

@SteveL … I wanted to confirm with you, that when you look at your “sitters have saved our listing” on the website, the sitters at the top of the page are latest to ‘favourite’ your listing.
I hope this helps clarify.
Kind regards
Thereses

1 Like

This is definitely not the case when I check the list! I only use the desktop version and I need to go through the complete list to maybe find the last one, who favorited my listing.

@anon39388349 … thank you. This was the info I was given. but maybe @Ben-ProductManager can provide a little more clarity?

1 Like

Will double-check and look into it further. Clearly, my listing is not favourited enough :rofl:

2 Likes

They don’t appear to be in any order still. I just got a new person saving my listing and I can’t tell which one it is of the 29 who saved. Had to go through my memory and emails to figure it out. Surely something can be done about this?

Hi @Our-pet-is-family
I have sent this through to our tech team to look into further. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Best Wishes
Therese