Switching between screens

I regularly used to switch between the forum screen and the find a housesit screen by clicking on the ‘house’ in the top left hand corner.
That facility no longer appears to be working. @Carla are you able to advise if this is a permanent change or a glitch?
I did find it very useful

Ha, every day’s a school day! I didn’t know you could do that. Just tried and it worked okay for me so must be a glitch.

3 Likes

Still not working for me. Can @Jenny shed any light?

Hello @Twitcher I just checked this one for you.

If I am logged into the THS site and then go to the forum, from the forum I can click the house icon in the top left and it takes me back to the platform. If I then go to the drop-down menu and select ‘community forum’ I am back on the forum. Is that what you mean?

Let me know if that works for you or if you mean something else I can help further! :slight_smile:

@Carla - it used to work for me but if I go from the forum to the website I get this now

We’ve found tennis balls, socks, and some old treats, but we can’t sniff out the page you’re looking for.

Let’s head back home or explore some other pages

@Twitcher Humm that is strange then and should be working. Are you signed into your THS account and forum account? I am signed into both when I try it and it works.

If anyone else on here has any ideas let me know and if not then you might have to reach out to the Membership Services team as they will be able to log in to your account and test it and see if there is a glitch. I hope it is sorted soon for you.

Let us know of any updates!

It was acting up and is now working again for me on the website, via iOS.

1 Like

Yes @Carla I am signed in to both. I would say it stopped working for me around a month ago. I use my iPad mainly but it also doesn’t work on my iPhone when using the app.

1 Like

Still not working @Carla - any more suggestions?

1 Like

Hello @Twitcher Sorry to hear this is still an issue for you. There are no reported glitches so I would reach out to Membership Services. They can log into your account, try it and see what the issue is on your account. Let them know what devices you are using as well so they have all of the information. I hope they get it sorted soon for you.

Will do thank you

1 Like